Sunday, July 8, 2012

Blogger

Blogger- Prior to this class I did not participate in blogging.  I read lots of articles on the internet, and I'm sure some of them were blogs, but I did not seek out specific blogs.  My impression of blogs, before reading any articles on the matter, was people used it to express opinions on a variety of subjects.  After reading the articles, especially the article on mommy blogs, I became more aware of the possible impact of blogs.  Creating blogs is extremely easy and I can see the benefit if you can find an audience.  I don't think blogging is for me either personally or professionally.  If I were to use it in the classroom, I think I would add a blog to my district webpage as a way for parents to keep up to date with the weekly requirements in my classroom.  I imagine most blog tools are similar and I don't know of anything better.

No comments:

Post a Comment