Sunday, July 8, 2012
Prezi
Prezi- I had never used Prezi and I was excited about using the tool after
watching the videos. Using the tool, however, left me exhausted. I
did not feel the interface was user friendly. Depending on where I clicked
on the screen it would sometimes give me a text box, move an object or move the
entire screen. The short presentation I created took way too long and my
frustration levels were off the chart. This ended up being a good example
of a tool that is not user friendly. Granted, I was up against the clock
when I began using the tool, but during the school year, with my busy schedule,
I don't think I would consider using this either personally or
professionally. I really did like the concept and the visualization of a
process Prezi can provide, but hopefully there I can find a comparable tool I
might enjoy using.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment