Sunday, July 8, 2012
Sliderocket
Sliderocket- I had no prior experience with this tool. The presume
video was visually stunning. I was very excited to try this out, but
the user experience was not what I would call friendly. The website
would constantly freeze as I made changes to my presentation.
Oftentimes I had to close the browser and start it up again. I was
disappointed that there was not an option to mute the background music
when a video was playing. Also, the only way to adjust what portion of
the music played required a paid subscription. Most web2.0 tools are
constantly evolving and I anticipate this will as well. Unless those
little quirks are fixed I don't think I will use sliderocket either
professionally or personally. There are too many other slideshow tools
including voicethread and slideshare with a more user friendly
experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment