Sunday, July 8, 2012
Flickr
Flickr-I did not know I had an experience with Flickr. I was creating
an account, as requested, and during registration I received notice the account
already existed. Once I figured out my username/password combo, I saw the
pictures I had uploaded back in 2008. My impression before using the
technology was that it was just a tool for sharing pictures. After using
the tool, I still feel it is for sharing pictures. Personally, I will use
it to share pictures with friends in family, like I did once before even though
I didn't remember. Professionally, I wouldn't dream of sharing pictures
of students and although I could use it as a way to introduce myself to my
students, I don't think I would use it. The most engaging feature is
being able to set a license for your photos. I am paranoid about pics
posted on the internet and I think it is great to be able to set limits as to
what people can do with it. The best aspect of Flickr is the ease of use,
and I'm sure there are other photo sharing sites, but I don't use any...I
think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment