Sunday, July 8, 2012
VoiceThread
VoiceThread- I had no experience with VoiceThread prior to the
assignment in week 3. I have used Camtasia and the two are similar with
VoiceThread being much more user friendly. VoiceThread appealed to me
instantly for one reason, using Camtasia was a chore. VoiceThread was
as simple as it seemed and the tool worked flawlessly. The ability to
add voice or text comments is a brilliant idea and I can definitely see
myself using this in the classroom. The only downside is that the
PowerPoint slides are converted to images and the transitions within
each slide are absent. Personally, I could see myself using this to
send narrated photos to family. Professionally, using VoiceThread with
PowerPoint presentations could really help reinforce previously
introduced topics. As I stated, this is similar to Camtasia, but much
easier to use and free! If there was a way to keep the individual slide
transitions this would definitely be my tool of choice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment