Sunday, July 8, 2012

Diigo

Diigo: This was, without a doubt my favorite web2.0 tool of the week.  I had no prior experience with this tool and I assumed it was nothing more than a secondary bookmarking page.  After using the tool, as described in the class, I did not anticipate using the tool very often personally or professionally.  Then, as luck would have it, I was asked to give feedback on a project created on WordPress.  There were numerous grammatical errors and I was struggling to find a way to list them all.  That's when I recalled the highlight and post-it tools on diigolet.  I figured out I was able to highlight any errors I found and add sticky notes to the webpage, save the webpage without changing his original work, and email it to whomever needed to see the corrections I made.  As student projects shifts more towards online presentations, the diigolet tool will be incredibly useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment