Sunday, July 8, 2012

Google Spreadsheets

Google Spreadsheets- Google spreadsheets is the online version of Excel.  Interestingly enough, my summer job requires me to use Excel daily and my skills in the program have increased substantially.  Having Google spreadsheets makes Excel almost expendable.  I am by no means a power Excel user, and the basic tools available on Google spreadsheets will make it my default tool.  Like most people, I keep a log of expenses/bills on a spreadsheet, but I hate having it on only one computer.  Actually, I have it on a shared network at the house, but I would really appreciate being able to access it from any location.  Professionally, the learning curve for any spreadsheet tool is not ridiculous, but it would add to the already challenging task of teaching Alg I to freshman.  I don't anticipate using this in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment