Sunday, July 8, 2012
Vimeo
Vimeo- This was my first experience with Vimeo. I instantly see the
similarities with YouTube and before I used it I assumed it would be
comparable. My thoughts after using Vimeo are a bit on the negative
side. First, the video takes too long to download if you are not a paid
user. As I mentioned before, my time is too valuable and I do not see
myself waiting to use this tool. Second, since it is not as well
utilized as YouTube, I don't see any real advantage to using this site.
The best feature is the option to add a creative commons license. I
love creative commons and I anticipate I will use it frequently.
Fortunately, YouTube is not a blocked website in our school district
and, should the need arrive, I will probably just use YouTube.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment